Our hearts go out to those affected by the recent tornadoes in Oklahoma. We can hardly imagine what it must be like to lose everything, especially for those who have lost children and those who still don’t know where their children and loved ones are.
Please join me in helping the Oklahoma tornado victims. If you will make a tax-deductible donation of $125 or more to an organization that is helping, I will be more than happy to give you a gift certificate for a complimentary family or children’s portrait session, plus an 8×10 of your favorite image. Just forward your donation receipt to me at email@example.com and we will send you your gift certificate (valid for one year).
There are several reputable organizations helping the tornado victims in Oklahoma. It is important to remember that, however unfortunate, people do take advantage of disaster situations and can create fake donation funds. Please be sure to donate through a reputable relief organization. Below are a few reputable organizations.
1. The American Red Cross: donate online by clicking the name or donate over the phone by calling 1-800-RED-CROSS
2. The Salvation Army: donate online by clicking the name or donate over the phone by calling 1-800-SAL-AR
3. The United Way of Central Oklahoma: donate online by clicking the name.
4. Samaritan’s Purse: donate online by clicking the name or donate over the phone by calling 1-800-528-1980
5. Adventures in Missions: donate online by clicking the name.
6. Mercy Chefs: donate online by clicking the name.
1000 SE Monterey Commons Blvd.
Stuart, FL 34996